Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sky tumbling down, she is married!

Today I'm in a minor state of a chock after finding out that my favourite actress Alyson Hannigan is married! And, on top of that, finding out that she has been married for over two years without me knowing about it!

"Big deal, get a life", you might rightfully say, but the thing is that I take a little pride in beeing a fan of Joss Whedon, knowing stuff about his work that the average Joe doesn't. (When writing this I prepare to be flamed by every other Joss nerd fan that happen to read this blog, for calling myself a fan without having this very basic knowledge about Joss' favourite actress.)

However, in all emotional distress coming from this newly gained knowledge, I find it rather comforting that Alyson's spouse is no one less than Alexis Denisof. Alexis character the stiff-upper-lippy Wesley Wyndam-Pryce took me some time to learn to appreciate when first appearing on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But in the spin-off show Angel he really came through, showing what a great actor Alexis is. In my opinion Alexis did for Angel what Alyson did for Buffy, so it feels just right that the two of them have teamed up together.

Ok, thats 'nuff Buffyism for today. This post was probably, I realize now, old news for those who care and just really uninteresting for all the others. But hey, you get what you pay for! Let me just finally, although a tad bit late, take the opportunity to wish Aly and Alexis a happy marriage with all love and no paparazzis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home